We are investigating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP. Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend Blockupdate disabled, blocks and transactions confirmations are delayed Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being
- 请注册 这里,或者请直接登录。
- 请创建 矿工 并填写在您的矿机相关配置项中。
2. 请创建一个Digibyte 币的地址来接收您的收益
- 请访问 Digibyte 的官方网站来获取客户端 这里。
- 请访问彩云比特 Digibyte 论坛专区来获取更多的信息 这里。
5. Advanced CGMiner settings / FAQ
- Scrypt readme
- Don't set intensity too high, I=11 is standard and safest. Higher intensity takes more GPU RAM. Check for hardware errors in CGMiner (HW). HW=0 is good, otherwise lower intensity.
- Set shaders according to the readme (or look at your graphic cards specifications). CGMiner uses this value at first run to calculate thread-concurrency. Easiest way to get this optimized is to use same settings as others have used here: here.
- There's also an interesting project which gives you a GUI for CGMiner. Windows only it seems.
- Here's a great guide how to get up and running with Xubuntu.